Pages

4/29/2013

Endings & Beginnings

I dread change. I also crave the excitement resulting from it. So clearly I am at war with myself frequently. Crazy probably doesnt do justice to a description of me. My life is, and always will be, complicated.

Anyhoo.


There's is boocoo of change a comin' to the Rouse house. We are anticipating relocation, employment upheaval, major shifting of family responsibilities, and a butt load of family drama. And that's all to come before the end of the summer. We are moving home to MS in June. And not just any ole place - my Mom's house. Also, my husband is changing jobs, probably more than once before the year's end. Yay! And let's not forget the drama and super fun responsibilities (that I can't mention online) that come with this move.

Here's hoping for a calm seas ahead.

I can dream.

Perhaps I'll keep it all together throughout this mountain of change - but let's not hang too much hope on that. My capabilities are not what anyone could call 'staunchly resilient'. I'll muddle through, and we'll all survive. It will be a summer to remember for sure.

FYI. I really do love my family and this move is necessary for the happiness and health of my immediate family. I actually am really excited to be moving back "home." I just hate change even when it's desired... by me.

Perhaps I'll finally learn to gracefully navigate and accept changes in my life this time.

I said I can dream and I will be.




No comments:

Post a Comment