Pages

2/08/2013

Illness, Amazon and Potty Training


So these last few weeks have been terrifyingly eventful.


At the beginning of last week Evie developed an infection on her leg that was very painful.
We've taken her to the Doctor's office 4 times so far (we have one more follow up next week). She has been on two different antibiotics three different times and had to have two shots in her bum. She has been miserable - to the point that she couldn't even walk for awhile and then only waddle. I'll spare you the gory details of taking care of an abscess near the diaper area of a toddler. Suffice to say that I am officially immune to ANY substance emanating from a child of mine.

I've been freaking out!

However, many, many prayers have been sent up on her behalf. I believe that an unseen war was being waged on her behalf - and we have emerged victorious! Evie's leg is ever so much better this week and she is in virtually no pain. I am finally able to take a breath. We have avoided the hospital and I am piteously thankful.

In Other News.. 

  • I went a little crazy with the Amazon app on my phone. 
  • I am becoming obsessed with shopping online. 
  • I WILL potty train Evie (or she will train me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment