Pages

9/26/2013

My Drug

Procrastination is my drug.

I wish I was more organized. Like those moms that schedule when to eat, when to play, when to silently open a snickers bar in the bathroom and when to nap.

I have a list in my head of things I need to accomplish. It goes something like this:

A Weeks Worth: (1) Remember to take kids to tumbling and ballet, (2) Finally drive my comforter over to my mothers so I can wash it and we can stop fighting over the full sized blanket on our bed, (3) Grocery shop.

A Days Worth: (1)Uhhh..., (2) Oh yeah, the kids are hungry, (3) Walk the dog and clean up poo from not walking dog, (4) School, diapers, baths, brush teeth...?

Ok, so there's a lot that gets added to the list(s) last minute.

Somehow it all gets done (more or less) and we are super happy when sundown on Friday evening arrives. Oh how I love the Sabbath and not having to worry about most of the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment