Pages

10/10/2013

Pathfindering


It's been awhile. Something like 19 years (I can't believe I just wrote that) since I was last a pathfinder. Here I am again but this time I'm a grown-up. I keep waiting to "feel" like a grown-up. It isn't happening.

My son is about to become a newly minted pathfinder this weekend and my husband and I will become staff. It's surreal to look around and realize that I'm STAFF and not a kid anymore.

I suppose that I have been an adult for quite awhile. So when did that happen?!

I hope suppose sometime before I had my first child. It certainly wasn't before I married the first time cause adults aren't supposed to make mistakes like that. Right?

Oh well, I digress.

I am happy to be joining the pathfindering world again and look forward to helping young people. (Saying things like that should be a clear indication that I am now an adult. Or at least it indicates that I was listening to adults at some point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment